dragongirl0905dragongirl0905

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Mario Tom, the fancy-dressed cobler! My destiny is to drink ALL the Dr. Robotnik!

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

This... is one of the best games I have EVER played. You have successfully combined philosophy, good artwork, debate, and a witty sense of humor all into one. My favorite line had to be '... I just realised.... half of us have facial hair!", it was so out of place it was hilarious! Awesome job, and I hope you make another!

Mighty Tower 2PG Mighty Tower 2PG

I'm SURE this would be a good game if you could get past the first few jumps. The crappy controls have prevented me from doing that.

Detective Grimoire - Demo Detective Grimoire - Demo

This is REALLY a step up from the last game. Though.. it seems to be a bit too cheerful, the way the characters are shown to move. The demo, like everyone else said, was short, but it was good none-the-less.

CrateRun CrateRun

This had to be one of the best platformer game I have ever played. It was extremely challenging at some parts, but it doesn't make you want to rage quit. The music was fitting and epic. Though, I was disappointed at the ending, you should've had an animated sequence, which would've been cool if you used flash animation to make a highly detailed white cube with a face doing whatever. Making it to the end or something. But it was an excellent game, and I hope you make a sequel to this.

Color Tanks Color Tanks

This was the easiest game to play through that I had ever seen. I loved it. But maybe make it a lITTLE harder next time, like maybe a cooldown for upgrades if you made a sequel. All I really had to do was stock up to 30 lives, get four-shot, then homing, and then point the cursor in the tanks general direction to win. Except for the boss battles which were EXTREMELY creative, except for the cakewalk final boss, which should have had 3 phases. Maybe even a cutscene where you think you can accomplish your goal, then his true final form shows up or something. But I loved the game overall.

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Very fun game, but my only complaint is that you should let the players have a mode where you can play as the last evolution.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Loved the upgrades, gameplay, and... I was hitting HIM... this WHOLE TIME ?!?!

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

Took me 333 days to complete the entire game, but it was worth it ! This has to be one of my favorite games of all time.

Spring Marbles Spring Marbles

It's definitky unique, but I stopped enjoying it after the first five levels.